Contingent Staffing Services
Ateeca’s with its Core Competence in Professional Staffing has acquired unique capabilities to deliver optimal workforce and efficiently meet our clients' needs. We service a broad client base in the Finance, Insurance, Energy, Manufacturing, pharmaceutical, retail, and services industries providing Temp, Temp to Hire and Direct Hire Services.
Ateeca is committed to Recruiting & Staffing excellence, with its benchmarking and best practices eliminating inefficiencies in sourcing and managing contingent labor.
Recruiting & Staffing Services/Solutions
- Contract Placements- Contract positions are employment arrangements that do not involve the same level of commitment as an employer-employee relationship. If you hire contract workers, you are not required to pay employment taxes on the hours they work as you would for a regular employee.
- Contract to Hire Placements- Contract-to-Hire agreements outline a set length of time a contractor will work for the employer. At the end of that set period, the employer decides if the contractor will be hired as a permanent employee or dismiss the contractor.
- Direct Hire
- Managed Services
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing
- Payroll Services
- Vendor Management System
Expert Screening Methodology
- Technical interviews and written tests
- Phone evaluations
- Unique testing and evaluation criteria for each skill
- In-depth discussions on previous experience, roles and approach
Sourcing & Recruiting Capabilities
- Ateeca has an excellent in-house database and subscribe to Major Job Portals
- Dedicated team to head hunt for High Value Needs
- Employ recruiting experts trained from a technical and functional perspective.
- An Account Manager would be dedicated for the client to ensure all the requirements are fulfilled
- Prescreen to evaluate technical skills and perform extensive reference checks and confirm candidates fit client's needs, expectations, and company culture