Ateeca has exceptional track record in sourcing, screening and acquiring high-value talent to meet the unique needs of our customers. We serve a broad spectrum of industry segments that include Automotive, Banking & Finance, Pharma & Life Science, Retail, Telecom, Hospitality, Government, Energy and Utilities and ISV/Technology.
We provide quality staff capable of delivering top class service to our clients. We also offer flexible business models like Onsite, Onsite and Offsite, Hybrid, ODC (through partner company) to conveniently choose from.
- Ateeca has an excellent in-house database and subscription to major job portals
- Dedicated team to head hunt for high value needs
- Technical interviews and written tests
- Phone evaluations
- Unique testing and evaluation criteria for each skill
- In-depth discussions on previous experience, roles and approach
- Employ recruiting experts trained from a technical and functional perspective
- An Account Manager would be dedicated for the client to ensure all the requirements are fulfilled
- Pre-screen to evaluate technical skills and perform extensive reference checks and confirm candidates fit client’s needs, expectations, and company culture
Resource Management System (RMS)
- Ateeca leverages its proprietary Resource Management System (RMS), a web-based tool that helps in streamlining and efficiently managing the recruitment process while ensuring strict compliance with client mandated audit process. RMS offers a versatile and affordable way to improve margins by maintaining and tracking the actual workflow of the organization. This includes an applicant tracking system, a resume database, job order tracking, and many more human resource management functions.
- Ateeca has over a decade’s experience in staffing services that comprises Contract Placements, Contract to Hire Placements and Direct Hire.
Contract Placements help businesses hire talent for a specific span of time or project.
It does not involve the same level of commitment as an
employer-employee relationship and eases the burden of paying taxes as a regular employee.
Professional contingency workforce management
Domestic & international
and hiring solutions
Access to a vast
database of candidates
Advantages of Ateeca’s Contract Placement
Compliance with statutory regulations
Helps find the right fit
Offers flexibility in staffing
Creates availability of
in-house HR staff for other tasks
Access to a vast database of candidates
Contract to Hire Placements
Contract-to-hire placements is an agreement under which an employee will work under an agency for the agency’s client for a fixed tenure. At the end of that period, the client decides if the employee will be hired as a permanent employee or dismiss the contract. It is an ideal option for organizations who wish to undertake a real time assessment of the capabilities of candidates before hiring a permanent employee. It reduces the liability and improves the ability to choose the right candidate suitable for the organization.
Advantages of Ateeca’s Contract to Hire Placements
Trial period before permanent commitment
Experiential decision making related to hiring
Access to qualified talent
Here, an organization hires employees on a permanent basis and hence the employees directly enter the payroll of the organization. While on contract hiring or contract to hire, employees enter the payroll of the hiring agency.
Advantages of Ateeca’s Direct Hire
Saves efforts and costs
Permanent positions attract talent
More committed and loyal employees
Saves time and resources
Helps fill hard to find, niche positions