In the Telecom and Wireless industry, Ateeca has acquired unique capabilities to offer highly customized services and solutions that result in enhanced operational efficiency, reduced time to market and help Telecom companies face the challenges that stem from the converged Telecom industry.
- Embedded System Software: Telecom and Networking software embedded on customized Hardware built around real-time OS like VxWorks, pSOS, pSOS+, CDOS, lynx, RTOS, qnx, OS9, RTEMS, CMX on Motorola and Intel based boards.
- Systems Utilities: Compilers, editors, debuggers
- Networking: Network management systems, routers, bridges, switches, ATMs, frame relays, remote access Network applications: Electronic mail, directory services, data backup and retrieval, file transfer and exchange, file sharing
- Software porting: Migrating applications and software between Windows and UNIX platforms Object-oriented business solutions involving three-tier client/server architectures, distributed middle ware, and business objects for scalability, performance, and reliability
- VInternet commerce solutions employing security, Electronic Data Interchange, digital signatures, electronic archiving, electronic payment, and intelligent agents.
- Intranets with web-based interfaces accessing information on remote databases to empower all levels and functional areas of an organization
- Hardware and Firmware development
- Terminal software development
- Communication protocol development and interfaces
- Digital Multi-access Radio Telephone(DMART), UHF, VHE Multi Access Radio Relay (MARR)
- Software development for embedded controllers
- Real-time OS development
- Network Management and Network Solutions
- Service management system for customer support and maintenance